Learn more about DiSC here. Access author interviews, take a free tour and try the profile. This page is an evaluation tool box for anyone wanting to explore DiSC for their organization.
1.First, why DiSC?
We are your Authorized Partner having worked with the DiSC model of behavior for almost 30 years. For the past 13 years we have been recognized by the publisher as one of their highest level partners (Diamond Award). Contact us to learn how we can partner with you to help you bring the power of DiSC into your organization.
2. Learn about DiSC from DiSC authors, listen to interviews:
- The Great Connection Interview with: Arnie Warren
- The Four Dimensional Manager Interview with: Julie Straw
- The 8 Dimensions of Leadership Interview with: Sugerman et al
- The Work of Leaders Interview with Julie Straw
3. Get a broad overview of DiSC.
Explore the history of DiSC, hear recordings of the DiSC styles describing themselves, and access more exploration tools here
And, watch Mark Scullard, PhD (Wiley research) share his account on the history of DiSC
4. Take a tour and get your DiSC Map.
How can you experience and get a closer look at DiSC tools? Join us for a DiSC Tour! You’ll not only get to explore the various applications and tools, you will have access to your own DiSC map report to accompany you on the tour. Join us by registering on our coming events page here. If our tour dates don’t work for you, contact us to arrange a private tour to meet your specific needs or watch a recording of an earlier tour webinar.