Group Coaching targets team leaders to drive engagement at the team level. Consider this:
- Poor leadership costs the US 450 Billion dollars annually.
- Employees with lower engagement are 4 times more likely to quit
- Disengaged managers are 3 times more likely to have disengaged employees
- 35% of employees said they’d take a pay cut to see their managers fired
Why is Group Coaching an effective way to impact employee engagement?
The relationship habits that drive employee engagement are hard wired habits that take time and continuous practice to change. Group Coaching is a virtual, year-long process that encourages specific actions back on the team.
Overview of typical Group Coaching Process:
What is included in Group Coaching?
Group Coaching Flyer Group Coaching Flyer
- Sponsor Orientation
- 9 Group Coaching Sessions (webinars) over the course of one year
- 42 Rules of Employee Engagement book customization
- Access to 4 book huddles and discussion guides – sample Getting To Resolution Discussion Guide
- Monthly application team projects and assignments – sample Rule 14
- Monthly accountability check
- Learning Contracts
- Threaded private discussion board for community of practice
- Access to our Team Check-up view Items
- Self assessment with our Team Leader Check-up
Check out 4 Sample rules bundled in excerpts from 42 Rules of Employee Engagement