Accreditation is not required to conduct the program but, due to the nature of the content, many facilitators see accreditation as a way of deepening their skills and preparing for the more challenging team interactions which often occur. Take a few moments to watch this video and then contact us for more details on this virtual program.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as a consultant and facilitator of this very powerful team-improvement program.
What would you do if a team member begins to cry during a workshop? What would you do if the team leader turned out to be the real problem?
You’re an experienced facilitator, but these scenarios are not common during a typical workplace training. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is different. Sessions can get heated. Participants can become emotional. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window. As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow.
This course will help participants gain confidence, credential and expertise in using The Five Behaviors model and accompanying course material. Participants will learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations and develop instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise, when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short.
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
Each module will require 5-6 hours of time per week, broken down in the following way
- Two to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam, to be completed within 72 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Commit to 5 weeks of course participation, each week consisting of 3-4 hours of self-directed online work and a 90-minute instructor-led live virtual session.
- Be willing to be recorded during the live session—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in the live session (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 72 hours of the final, live session.
- Participation in survey to provide feedback concerning the product and experience.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, a retake will be assigned.
Accreditation will be granted upon completion of the Wiley course and passing of the accompanying exam. Accreditation is valid for two years at which point you have the option to renew.
You are able to choose between The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation (Everything DiSC) OR The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation (All Types)! Select the course type that represents the profile you will most often use when facilitating The Five Behaviors program. However, the credential you earn through this course accredits you as a trained facilitator of The Five Behaviors program, regardless of the personality profile. Your accreditation does not dictate which profile you can use.
Start your journey toward building your confidence and competence in effectively delivering The Five Behaviors program!