Patrick Lencioni once said teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage any group of people can have. It isn’t complicated, but it is hard because it takes commitment and intention. We agree! During our 30 plus years of working with teams and team leaders we have identified a small number of truly powerful tools which any group of people can use to achieve great objectives be they charitable or profit-motivated.
There is no one size approach that fits all teams, so this site contains tools and solutions that can build on each other to help you meet your unique needs. Beginning with smart hiring, then helping individual team members and team leaders develop strong interpersonal skills and, finally, pulling it all together moving from work group to team.
Let us help you become a team of choice and make a difference in your world!
Here is a sample of the tools we offer that can make you a team of CHOICE:
- PXT Select for Smart Hiring
- Everything DiSC® Workplace
- Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC® Sales
- Vital Learning Supervision Series
- 360 Feedback
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Team Check-Up
Your team can become a team of CHOICE:
Where do we begin?
To begin, you have to know where you are now. Why are you not achieving the results you desire? What is it that you want to change? How much change is needed? Why is this changed needed? What is the result you wish to achieve? What will the new result look like? With an understanding of what’s driving where you are now, and where you wish to go, a clear path of action can charted to get there.
Take Action to Become a Team of Choice!
Let us help you assess the situation and map out the requirements to get you there. Take some simple steps to bring performance in alignment with needed business results:
- Contact us for a complimentary needs assessment today to get a clear picture of what is effecting results
- Try the free version of our Team Check-Up to do some of your own diagnostic work.
- Build a leadership team that knows how to engage your employees. Employee engagement begins and ends with leaders. Attend a virtual tour of our award-winning supervisory content.
- Start with Susan’s Employee Engagement Starter kit and then check out our team leader training curriculum.
- Contact us to discuss your team.